Warning. Cloning this item will not retain its parent-child relationship.
- 19th Century
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
- User Guides
- Surprise Me
Picture Ipswich is Ipswich Libraries digitised archival repository of historical resources, including:
- historical and contemporary images of Ipswich people, places, and events
- business and personal documents
- stories from Ipswich’s past
- heritage trails and heritage studies
- oral histories, webinars, and short documentaries
- digitised maps
- significant image collections
- printable colouring-in pages
- and National Curriculum aligned resources for use in schools
The Picture Ipswich website facilitates the integration of local content into local classrooms.
Teachers can access activity sheets and other resources, incorporating these into their teaching programs.
Students can use Picture Ipswich resources as part of projects and assessment, as they begin to engage and connect with the Ipswich community.
For information on Ipswich City Council's education programs, please visit Educators' Link.
All content on the Picture Ipswich website is available for use in classrooms and as part of school assignments (copyright information).